Sunday, May 15, 2011

Baptism of Carlos, Eli, and Maria

"So yesterday was amazing!  The family that we have been teaching got baptized!  The husband lives in the states, so the mom and her two kids got baptized.  The baptismal service was amazing.  We had the baptism right after church, because we couldn't do it on Saturday, so lots of people were there as well as the Relief Society President, the Young Men's President, and the Young Woman's President.  So they all welcomed the family into the ward, as well as the Bishop.  My favorite part of the day was when I got to baptize Carlos. He is the first person that I have ever baptized.  It felt amazing!  Carlos is such a cool kid.  He reminds me a lot of me when I was that age.  I know the church will bless his life so much and will bless the family."


No comments:

Post a Comment